Our partners are our greatest resource, and are the heart of our program. Do 1 Thing works best when people get the preparedness message from people they trust. Do 1 Thing partners help the people they care about learn how to become better prepared by delivering the Do 1 Thing message in a variety of creative ways.
These are our partners. We appreciate their dedication to the people they care about and to their communities.Become a Do1Thing Partner!
- Brown County, WI Do 1 Thing
- Neighborhood Watch Association: Southside Lansing, MI -2017
- Price County, WI Since September 2016
- Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital since May 2013
- Willow Elementary School and DRM ILC since January 2014
- Wiseburn Watch CERT since March 2012
- Worcester County Government since December 2014
- York City Bureau of Health since September 2014
- Yuma CERT since August 2011
- Yuma County Public Health Services Dist since September 2014
- Zions Bancorp since January 2015